Upon submission of a completed registration form, the client agrees & accepts all terms and conditions stated below:
1. All services are charged at day care rate (07.30-18.00) or overnight rate (24 hours). Additional hours beyond the period of stay are charged additionally and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
2. Bank Holidays, Christmas, New Year and Easter may incur additional fees which you will be advised of at the time of booking.
3. A ‘Meet & Greet’ consultation is required, prior to reservations, FOR ALL NEW CLIENTS.
4. All bookings must be made at least 24 hours before arrival date.
1. In the event of cancellations that are notified to us 14 days prior to the start of the booking period, all fees excluding the non-refundable deposit, will be refunded, or held over for subsequent bookings.
2. Any bookings that are cancelled between 14 days and 48 hours before the start date of the booking, will require 50% payment for services.
3. All bookings cancelled within 48 hours will be payable in full.
4. If Canine Care Club, cannot provide the service agreed, we will do our best to arrange an alternative, unless in extreme circumstances, where we will endeavour to give 24 hours notice.
3. Aggressive Animals
1. Canine Care Club will not accept aggressive animals.
2. The client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to medical care, legal fees etc) if the client’s pet(s) should bite another animal.
3. Client agrees that on booking services for their dog(s) that they have represented that the dog(s) to have not shown aggression or caused harm, or threatening behaviour to any individual and/or any pet(s), and the client agrees to contact the provider as soon as possible if any of these behavioural changes presents itself or if it has the potential to cause harm to any individual or pet(s).
4. We will not board unruly or untrained dogs.
5. If the client’s dog(s) whilst being boarded shows aggressive tendencies towards Canine Care Club or their family, or should its behaviour become unacceptable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, the client agrees that he/she be placed either with the emergency contact or in a boarding kennel, until the client returns, and this will be subject to a transfer charge.
4. Unforeseen Purchases
1. In the event that additional items need to be purchased in the absence of the client – i.e. pet food, litter or other necessary items that contribute to the health and wellbeing of your pet, Canine Care Club will purchase these, retain a receipt and the pet owner is responsible for reimbursement of these items on their return.
2. If a pet was to need medical treatment all veterinary fees will be paid by the owner and reimbursed to Canine Care Club.
1. Please inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pet’s care needs, your emergency contact details and other pertinent information.
1. All of your information will be kept private and confidential.
2. Canine Care Club highly respects our clients’ entrusting us with the care of their pets.
3. All of our records will be stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. All reasonable care is taken to ensure the integrity and suitability of the care provided.
2. Canine Care Club has valid public liability insurance, for the peace of mind of its clients.
3. The insurance only covers the business, Canine Care Club, for the duration of the selected service, and only for services arranged with Canine Care Club.
4. We recommend that you purchase your own separate pet insurance.
1. Canine Care Club will follow instructions to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result.
2. Under no circumstances will Canine Care Club board any pet that has any form of active contagious illness.
3. We require a copy of a valid vaccination certificate.
4. If Canine Care Club is bitten or exposed to any disease or ailment received from the clients pet(s) which has not been properly or currently vaccinated, the client will be responsible for all costs and damages that may be incurred as a result.
1. Please provide secure collars with appropriate & up to date identification tags for all visits.
2. Written consent must be given to allow Canine Care Club to walk any pet off the lead.
10. Changes to return date
1. Canine Care Club carefully schedules our time to serve you and our other clients, therefore, there are no refunds or credits for early returns or last minute changes to pet care.
2. In the event that the client is delayed on return, they must inform Canine Care Club immediately, and Canine Care Club will use its best endeavours to make alternative arrangements for continued cover.
1. Canine Care Club accepts Cash/Bank transfer/PayPal. A card machine is available upon request.
2. A 10% deposit of the total sum due is payable to Canine Care Club at the time of booking.
3. The remaining balance is due on or before the first date of the booking.
4. Where services are required long term, the client may make payment on a monthly or weekly basis.
5. Where payment is not received in accordance with these terms and conditions of business, the company reserves the right not to proceed with any previously agreed arrangements, and a cancellation fee will be payable.
1. Canine Care Club shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of it’s obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Canine Care Club’s reasonable control.
13. Neutering/Female in Season
1. No female dog coming/due into or in season on arranged dates will be accepted for any of Canine Care Club services.
2. All male dogs over the age of 1 must be neutered to use Canine Care Club services.
Canine Care Club adhere to the Data Protection Act 1998 and no information will be passed to a third party.